A 34-year-old woman was rushed to hospital after falling from a 20ft wall in St Leonards on Monday (October 5).
Paramedics, police and firefighters were called to the Indoor Bowls Centre at Falaise Road at 2.20pm.
Sussex Police have said the woman was in “a distressed condition” before she fell from the wall into a gully.
She was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton with serious head injuries.
The woman’s injuries are not currently thought to be life-threatening.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.