A man wanted for skipping bail and burglary handed himself in to Hastings police on Monday (2 November).
Glyn Evans, 27, of Granville Avenue, Hounslow, Middlesex, was charged with committing burglary in Pine Avenue, Hastings, on March 25 and failing to answer bail on August 27.
Evans appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday (November 3), where he pleaded guilty to failing to answer bail and was remanded in custody for 14 days.
He also pleaded guilty to burglary and will be sentenced at Lewes Crown Court on December 1.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.