Six people treated after accidental fire at school

SIX people, including three pupils, were treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out at an independent school.

Firefighters were called to Buckswood School in Guestling, at around 11.45pm on September 13.

Several crews tackled the fire, which had broken out in single storey building measuring approximately 40 metres by 40 metres.

Three pupils and three members of staff were treated on the scene for the effects of smoke inhalation.

None of them required hospital treatment.

The fire is believed to have started accidentally.