A young man was taken to hospital after he was discovered in a Hastings street with a head injury this morning (Friday, November 27).
The man, believed to be aged around 20 years old, was taken into the fire station in Bohemia Road, where firefighters called an ambulance.
Paramedics arrived at the scene shortly after 7.50am.
A spokesperson for South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) said: “We received a call from the fire service expressing concern for a man approximately 20 years old.
“He was taken into the station and it was discovered he had a head injury.
“The man was treated and checked over then taken into the Conquest Hospital.”
Sussex Police told the Observer they were advised about the incident, but are not treating it as suspicious.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.