Macmillan's mobile service to offer cancer advice
Macmillan Cancer Support's mobile service will be coming to East Sussex this week to offer free cancer advice.
The service will be coming to Hastings, Eastbourne and Hailsham between Tuesday, March 14, and Friday, March 17, as part of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
Cancer information specialists will be on hand to answer questions and provide information.
The team encourages anyone with worries relating to cancer to stop by, whether you’re living with cancer, or care for someone who is.
The service will be available at the following locations:
* Tuesday, March 14: Hastings, Robertson Street, outside Debenhams, 10am-4pm.
* Wednesday, March 15: Hailsham, High Street, 10am-4pm.
* Thursday, March 16: Eastbourne, Terminus Road, outside Debenhams, 10am-4pm.
* Friday, March 17: Eastbourne, Terminus Road, outside Debenhams, 9am-3pm.
Macmillan Cancer Support is encouraging men to know the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer.
March is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, which highlights the most common cancer in men.
Symptoms include difficulty starting to urinate, a weak flow of urine, urgently needing to urinate and needing to urinate often, especially at night.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.