The fire service carried out a home safety visit after a washing machine caught fire in Hastings today (Wednesday, February 17).
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service crews were called at 12.05pm to an address on Cobbs Close but the fire was out on arrival.
Firefighters made the scene safe and carried out a home safety visit, where specially trained staff give advice on how to reduce the risk of having a fire.
Contact the service to find out more by visiting www.esfrs.org/your-safety/home-safety-visits.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.