A Hastings guest house has been closed down by police following incidents of drug dealing and anti-social behaviour at the premises.
Officers applied for a three-month closure order under the anti-social behaviour and Policing Act 2014 from Hastings Magistrates’ Court on September 21 for Argyle Guest House in Cambridge Gardens.
Inspector Dan Russell said: “This closure was due to continued drug dealing and anti-social behaviour at this premises.
“This will come as a relief to the residents and business in the area who have had to endure this ongoing regular disturbance.
“We will continue to proactively target these premises that are causing nuisance and disorder and consider further closure powers if necessary.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.