Firefighters were called to a tackle a blaze in St Leonards in the early hours of Monday morning (June 6).
A fire had been started in a rubbish bin in Silchester Road just after 12.50am.
The blaze was affecting a nearby property.
Firefighters used one hose reel jet to tackle the fire.
Crews offered a Home Safety Visit to the nearby properties.
For more about Home Safety Visits, logon to www.esfrs.org/your-safety/home-safety-visits/
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.