A fire from a chimney in St Leonards was attended to by firefighters yesterday afternoon (Monday, October 12).
One East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service truck from Bohemia Road was mobilised to the incident on Laleham Close at around 4pm.
Crews extinguished the fire with the aid of a roof and 10.5 metre ladder.
They left the scene at about 5.15pm.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.