UPDATE: Baby and woman casualties after shower fire

editorial image
1
Have your say

A fire in a shower in St Leonards left a baby and a woman in her 20s suffering from smoke inhalation yesterday (Tuesday, August 18).

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to reports of a fire at a property in Warrior Gardens at around 6.30pm.

Firefighters found a fire in a shower unit and firefighters used one carbon dioxide extinguisher to tackle the flames.

The two casualties were taken to the Conquest Hospital for further checks.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/ 2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.