Experienced Robin Harmsworth from Tonbridge judged our third Digital Image competition.
He decided these were winners:
* BLACK & WHITE: The Grand Pause, by Roy Cano and Vexed, by Carol Murphy
* CANDID: Expressive hand, by Paul Praeger
* DIGITAL ART: Incoming, by Cazina Bromley
* FLORA & FAUNA: Eagle Owl, by Carol Murphy; Stags Rutting, by Shane Stanbridge and Green Darnel, by Colin Rendle
* PORTRAIT: Rose, by Colin Dengate and Le Trio Perdu, by Roy Cano
* LANDSCAPE: Space Station at Canary Wharf, by Paul Praeger
* GENERAL: Acolyte and Beacon, by Tony Sharp, and Brighton Eye whizzing by, by Brian Bailey
Our next meeting is our Print of the Year competition. New members are always welcome. We meet on April 14 at 7.30pm for a 7.45pm start. Our venue is Park Road Methodist Church Hall, Upper Park Road, St Leonards. More details on our website at www.ore-st-helens.co.uk.