A MAN has been taken to hospital after falling 20 feet off scaffolding.
He was helping to re-plaster a chimney on a house in Upper Glen Road, St Leonards, when the accident happened this morning at about 11am.
Paramedics, firefighters and the air ambulance were called to assist.
George O’Reilly, station manager at Bohemia Road Fire Station, said: “The man had fallen in an awkward spot from scaffolding about 20ft up. We used an aerial ladder platform to help lift him up and he has now been taken to hospital.”