AN organisation which:
- cannot get its accounts signed off
- meets in two places
- makes a charade of voting in its Parliament
- tells us to extradite ‘criminals’ on little evidence
- spends huge sums on translating its work into many languages
- costs us a lot of money
- tolerates widespread corruption
- emasculates our defences and stops us controlling our borders
- uses the Napoleonic system of law, inimical to us
- stops us dealing directly with other countries
- makes EU-wide regulations which are often deleterious at a local level
- does not know the meaning of ‘renegotiate’
- will laugh at a referendum in 2017
is not for us. Only UKIP realises this.
What is one to do?