A flood warning issued for the Crowhurst area has been lifted - but a flood alert remains in place for Combe Haven.
Yesterday the Environment Agency issued a flood warning - the second highest alert - for the Powdermill Stream between the old Post Office and Recreation Ground South of Sandrock Hill Road following heavy rainfall on Monday night (September 21).
Thankfully the warning was removed last night.
However a flood alert issued for Combe Haven near the Powdermill and Watermill streams, remains in place this morning (Wednesday).
The Environment Agency has warned localised flooding is possible.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BattleObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.