Sussex Police officers have today (Wednesday, February 17) said they are still searching for a missing Hastings man.
The last confirmed sighting of Karl Bunster, was in Mann Street, Hastings, on December 17.
As previously reported, Sussex Police is now treating his disappearance as a murder investigation.
Yesterday, police confirmed their presence off The Ridge, Hastings, was linked to the investigation.
However, today a spokeswoman said there was ‘no update’ and police were no longer at the scene.
“We are continuing to search for missing Karl Bunster and would like to hear from anyone who has seen him or know of his whereabouts,” she said.
“Contact police on 101 quoting Operation Redside.”
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.