Accidental kitchen fire in Hastings

Fire & Rescue East Sussex
Fire & Rescue East Sussex
0
Have your say

Firefighters extinguished an accidental kitchen fire in Hastings last night (Sunday, January 24).

Two East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service appliances from Hastings were mobilised to a house fire in Applewood Close at 20.25.

Fire crews wearing breathing apparatus tackled the accidental fire, caused by a kitchen extractor fan.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/ 2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hastingsobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @HastingsObs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Hastings Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.